Book Fair, Open House, and PTO Meeting are Postponed Due to Weather
Hello Redbird Families,
The threat for severe storms has been downgraded from level 3 to level 2 for us; however, we are still expecting thunderstorms and the potential for gusty winds/small hail starting around 6pm. While there is no guarantee that a storm will move through Bartlett, I want to be considerate of those staff members that live near and far and our families that would be here with us.
Out of an abundance of caution, Rivercrest will postpone our Open House, Book Fair, and PTO meeting.
Our Book Fair will be open tomorrow from 7:45-8am and again tomorrow afternoon until 4:30 p.m. for parents. The online option to purchase items is still available as well.
Please be safe this evening, and I will share the rescheduled date soon.