New Student Pre-Registration
A message from our Attendance Secretary, Alicia Webb:
Welcome to Rivercrest Elementary! I will be helping you get pre-registered!
All NEW students must sign up for a phone conference using the link below. Please choose a date and time that works best for you.
Please review the information below and sign up for a time that I can call you and discuss your registration paperwork. I'll email you the Enrollment Data Form before our call, then you will need to email that form and all required documents to me at [email protected] before our appointment.
You will need to email me copies of the following information:
• Certified Birth Certificate (not mother's copy)
• Social Security Card
• TN Immunization Certificate and Proof of Physical
• Custody or Guardianship paperwork - if needed
I will also need: TWO Proofs of Residency
• MLGW Current (NOT Bartlett Water)
• Mortgage Statement
• Lease or Rental Agreement
• Real Estate Tax Receipt
• Government Assistance Communication
All new Shared Residency applications will need to be approved by Student Services first. Check their website for more information.