About Us » School Cafeteria Information

School Cafeteria Information


Online Payments 

  • Returning BCS Students - If you were registered last year for MyPaymentsPlus (MPP), and your child still attends BCS, your login and student ID number will remain the same.
  • New to BCS Students that have an account - If you are new to BCS but you have an account registered in another school district in Shelby County, please click here for instructions on updating your MPP account.


Contact your school’s cafeteria manager if you need your child’s student ID number. Also, once the Parent Portal opens, you will have access to your child's ID number.