Basic Troubleshooting Tips
- Restart the device - The device is constantly running, even if it is asleep. Restarting the device can be a quick and easy way to give it a refresh.
- Magic Button (Laptops) - Open the BCS App Store and click the Magic Button. This allows the computer to check in with our management system and receive any updates that are available.
- Websites - Make sure you are using the correct URL and username/password. Clear the history and cookies in the browser. Try another web browser. Curve and Seesaw work best in Chrome. Students should use the Seesaw Class app for iPads.
- Downloading Apps
- Laptops - Open the BCS App Store. Any apps that are available for you to download have been made available for you here.
- iPads - Open the Self Service app. Any apps that are available for you to download have been made available for you here.
- Email - You can use the Outlook app or login at http://login.bartlettschools.org Here is a graphic for the email username and password scheme.
- Repairs - If your device is broken, please put in a support ticket at http://support.bartlettschools.org. A technician will be in contact with you.